Turbo Air E-line Undercounter Refrigerator, 2 Section, 2 Door, 48"WEUR-48-N6
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-600a)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
E-line model boasts an AL exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom). Interior is stainless steel floor with AL sides and back.
It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life.
Ergonomically designed doors
Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience. ABS sheet door liners resist water condensation with thermal efficiency.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Magnetic door gaskets
Magnetic door gaskets are of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
• Self-contained system
• Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• 1” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: S28R813660 (non-brake)
• 2.5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: 30265H0100 (non-brake), 30265H0200 (w/ brake)
• 5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• Leveling leg, ½” - 13TPI x 1.54”: LFM1213566
• 6” ABS plastic leg: 30221M0200
• 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
• Stainless steel double overshelf: TSOS-4R
- (2) solid doors
- (2) PE shelves
- NEMA 5-15P
- 2.5 amps
- 1/5 HP
- 12.18 cu.ft.