Turbo Air M3 Reach-in Freezer Half-Door, 4 Section, 47"WM3F47-4-N
Self-cleaning condenser device Only at Turbo Air
The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Smart fuzzy defrost system.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Stainless steel cabinet construction
The Turbo Air M3 freezer model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and AL interior with stainless steel floor. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Door pressure release device Only Turbo Air models
Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminates vacuum pressure and allows easy, instant door opening.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED interior lighting
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE(polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Top mount compressor
Freezer holds -10°F ~ 0°F for the best in frozen food preservation
Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
Standard 4" dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
Door locks standard
Magnetic door gaskets
Solid and sturdy grille design
- 5" caster, ½" diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
- 6" stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
- Additional PE coated wire shelf: G8F1800101
- Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18"L x 26"D sheet pans)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- 42.1 cu. ft.
- Exterior LED digital thermometer
- Door open beep
- Self-diagnostic monitoring system
- Smart defrost
- Automatic fan motor delays
- Door pressure release
- LED interior lighting
- Self-cleaning condenser device
- (2) Hinged solid doors with recessed handle & locks
- (6) PE coated wire shelves
- Stainless steel front & sides
- Aluminum interior with stainless steel floor
- 4" swivel casters
- Top mount self-contained compressor
- 2/3 HP, 115v/60/1
- 6.3 Amps
- NEMA 5-15P
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
- Model# M3F47-4-N