Turbo Air M3 Sandwich/Salad Unit, 2 Section, 18 Pans, 72"WMST-72-N
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures. External digital display allows for easy monitoring.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Cold Bunker system
Our innovative forced air system allows cold air to flow all around the food pan area, covering not only underneath the pan, but also the front, top and the rear. This unique air flow creates a cold air-shield around the pan, which maintains the food temperature at under 41°F (NSF requirement) even when the lids are opened. In addition, the compartment isolates pans from the reach-in area to prevent food spillage.
Stainless steel cabinet construction
The Turbo Air M3 model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom). Interior is AL interior with stainless steel floor and ABS door liner. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The M3 model adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
9-1/2" deep, 1/2" thick high-density Polyethylene cutting board included with convenient side rail
Insulated pan cover
LED interior lighting & fan control
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 39°F for the best in food preservation
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Self-contained system
- Standard 4" dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Standard 1/6 size, 4" deep condiment pans included
- 2.5" caster, ½" diameter & 13 TPI: 30265H0100 (non-brake), 30265H0200 (w/ brake)
- 5" caster, ½" diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
- 6" ABS plastic leg: 30221M0200
- 6" stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
- Additional PE coated wire shelf: WM77800100 (Left/Right), WM77800300 (Middle)
- Removable food cover: RCT-72-L (Left), RCT-72-R (Right)
- Stainless steel double overshelf: TSOS-6R
- Clear lids available
- Door lock: extra lead time will apply, please call factory for more details to order
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- (18) condiment pans included
- 9-1/2" deep removable HDPE cutting board
- Stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom)
- AL interior with stainless steel floor
- ABS door liner, Insulated pan cover
- (3) door with recessed handles
- 4" casters
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- 19 cu.ft.
- NEMA 5-15P
- 5.7 Amps, 1/3 HP
- ETL-Sanitation, cETLus