Turbo Air Super Deluxe Reach-in Refrigerator, Solid Door, 3 Section, 81"WTSR-72SD-N
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Stainless steel cabinet construction
The Turbo Air Super Deluxe model boasts a stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The Super Deluxe adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Super Deluxe series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
Door pressure release device
Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy, instant door opening.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED Interior lighting
Bottom mount compressor
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Door locks standard
- Positive seal self-closing doors
- Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
- Self-contained system
- Solid and sturdy grille design
- Standard 4" dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- 5" caster, ½" diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
- 6" stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
- Additional stainless steel shelf: 30278Q0200
- Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
- Full door bun tray rack: TSP-2250 (each holds up to fifteen 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- (3) hinged solid door
- (9) adjustable stainless steel wire shelves
- 64.1 cu.ft.
- NEMA 5-15P
- 5.7 Amps
- 1/2 HP