Tojiro - Shirogami, Deba Knife 180mmF903
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Size: 7-3/8"L (blade), 13-1/8"L
- Color: Silver, Natural wood
- Material: White Steel, Soft Iron blade, Wood handle
- Made in Japan
- Wooden handle offers maximum comfort & control
- Plastic bolster
- Recommended for Professional
- Easy to sharpen
This series knives are made with Japanese traditional technology inheriting essential point of Japanese sword. It's a reappearance of the goodness of Japanese ancient steel, Shirogami (white steel).
Core blade by Shirogami steel, outer layer by a soft iron, it is easy to re-sharpen and has good edge retention. The handle is made from magnolia and has good water resistance.
We Also Recommend
Porcelain Sake Bottle 6.25"Hx2.75"D - 10 Oz, Chun Tenmoku - Ocean Blue/Brown
Regular price $725 $7.25