Turbo Air Open Display Merchandiser, Horizontal, 39"W, BlackTOM-40SB-SP-N
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
By integrating great contours with durable structures, our modern style product designs are user-friendly while maintaining the highest product visibility and aesthetics. Safety reinforced tempered glass front shield and side walls optimize the merchandiser’s display effects of fresh salads, sandwiches, desserts and beverages. Its elegant contemporary euro design will enhance any store application. Ideal for eye-catching displays and convenient access with fast service in high traffic areas.
Standard back-guard improves airflow
300 series stainless steel interior standard including back wall and deck pans
Stainless steel solid shelves standard
Perforated interior back wall & top for improved air flow
Foamed with polyurethane, high-density cell insulation (CFC free)
Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Simple plug-in installation
- Patented self-contained system, no plumbing required
- White and black color come standard
- Solar powered digital thermometer
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- LED interior lighting
- Recommended operating conditions: TOM models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product.
• 1.6” caster: CAS16WBT00 (non-brake)
• 4” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: G8F6500101 (non-brake), G8F6500201 (w/ brake)
• Top display dry cases: TOMD-40LW(B) (Low), TOMD-40HW(B) (High)
• Night cover: NCT-40-W (White), NCT-40-B (Black)
* Night cover can not be used in conjunction with a TOMD dry case.
• Stainless steel front panel available: TOM-SW(B)-SF-N (extra lead time will apply, please call factory for more details to order)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- 6.7 cu.ft.
- NEMA 5-15P
- 6.9 Amps
- 3/4 HP