Turbo Air Refrigerated Curved Glass Bakery Case, 48"W, White or BlackTCGB-48-W-N
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Attractive, elegant, glass sided Euro design
Curved tempered front glass and minimal frame provide full product visibility to optimize display effects. Its elegant contemporary euro design and luxurious colored case will not only enhance any store atmosphere but also will keep product presentation at its best and most beautiful.
Low-E coated double pane glass is tempered for safety
Heavy duty, white PE coated wire shelves
Cantilevered wired shelves adjustable up and down, tilted
Stainless steel floor and airflow grille
Sliding rear doors for product loading & unloading
Rear access to compressor compartment for quick and easy service
Refrigerated bakery case holds avg. 33°F ~ 41°F for fresher bakery products
- Self-contained system, no plumbing required
- Safety shielded LED lighting interior
- Solar powered digital thermometer
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- White and black colors come standard
- Recommended operating conditions:TCGB models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- (2) adjustable cantilevered wired shelves
- 15.6 cu.ft.
- NEMA 5-15P
- 7.5 Amps