Turbo Air Super Deluxe Glass Door Freezer, 2 Section, 2 Door, 39"WTGF-35SD-N
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hydrocarbon Refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocar-bon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocar-bon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribu-tion to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Energy conserving fan control
Utilizing algorithmic air circulation for optimal temperature levels, our innovative fan control system conserves energy by at least 15% and increases compressor life by up to 30%.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Early Warning Alarm program detect issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo freeze).
• Smart defrost system will defrost as needed.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
No electrical cabinet heater is needed
Turbo Air is the first in the industry to replace a frame heater with a method of using compressor-produced heat. This eliminates any unnecessary energy consumption while providing efficient freezing performance.
Shadow free advertising panel
Turbo Air is a pioneer in the refrigerator industry on applying special LED Light Guided Panels (LGP). LGP increases panel visibility and eliminates shadows, enhancing any store atmosphere with eye-catching effects. LED lighting offers 5 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
Triple pane heated glass doors
Equipped with unique triple-pane heated glass doors which enhance energy efficiency by preventing heat transfers and minimizing condensation. Lightweight door construction reduces door maintenance, bushing wear, and facilitates smooth door opening.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED Interior lighting
Freezer holds -10°F ~ 5°F for the best in frozen food preservation
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Door locks standard
- Two color options available (standard): white cabinet (W), black cabinet with black color trim (B)
- 4” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: G8F6500101 (non-brake),G8F6500201 (w/ brake)
- Additional PE coated wire shelf: P0178F0100(Left), P0178F0110(Right)
- Price tag channel: P0122K5500 (15-1/2”L)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- (2) triple pane heated glass doors
- (8) adjustable heavy-duty PE coated shelves
- 28.44 cu.ft.
- NEMA 5-15P
- 8.1 Amps
- 3/4 HP