Turbo Air Super Deluxe Back Bar Cooler, 90"W, Glass DoorTBB-4SG-N
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hydrocarbon Refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Forced air cooling system
Fast cooling and balanced temperature throughout the cabinet.
Stainless steel countertop and interior
The exterior of cabinet is constructed with heavy gauge reinforced stainless steel countertop and wear-resistant black vinyl coated galvanized steel. The interior is painted galvanized steel with reinforced stainless steel floor. Turbo Air Back Bar model guarantees utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It also can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Ergonomically designed doors
Customers' fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
LED interior lighting
Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass (SG models)
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Side mount compressor unit
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Self-contained system
• 4” dia. swivel casters standard
• Door locks standard
• 1” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: S28R813660 (non-brake)
• 2” caster for underbar series, ½” diameter: P0165B0100 (non-brake), P0165B0110 (w/ brake)
• 2.5" caster: 30265H0100 (non-brake), 30265H0200 (w/ brake)
• 5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• Leveling leg, ½” - 13 TPI x 1.54”: LFM1213566
• 6” adjustable stainless steel leg: P0121P0100
• Additional PE coated wire shelf: 30278D1000 (Left), 30278D0900 (Right)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- (3) double pane glass doors with Low-E glass
- (6) adjustable, heavy-duty PE coated shelves
- (2) sub shelves
- 36.47 cu.ft.
- NEMA 5-15P
- 3.3 Amps
- 1/3 HP