Turbo Air Super Deluxe Bottle Cooler, 24"W, BlackTBC-24SB-N6
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-600a)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Stainless steel cabinet construction
Super Deluxe (SD) models boast a stainless steel exterior (except galvanized steel back and bottom). Heavy gauge stainless steel countertop and glide lids are perfect for sanitation and durability. Interior is stainless steel except galvanized steel top. Turbo Air Bottle Cooler model guarantees utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It also can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Forced air cooling system
Positive guided forced air cooling system chills bottles on top first.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated dividers
Rugged built-in removable bottle cap opener and cap catcher
Large capacity cooler cabinet requires only minimum floor space
Side mount compressor unit
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Self-contained system
• Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
• 1” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: S28R813660 (non-brake)
• 2” caster for underbar series, ½” diameter: P0165B0100 (non-brake), P0165B0110 (w/ brake)
• 2.5" caster: 30265H0100 (non-brake), 30265H0200 (w/ brake)
• 5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
• Leveling leg, ½” - 13 TPI x 1.54”: LFM1213566
• 6” adjustable stainless steel leg: P0121P0100
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- (1) stainless steel glide lid
- (2) adjustable heavy-duty PE coated dividers
- 3.6 cu.ft.
- NEMA 5-15P
- 1.4 Amps
- 1/8 HP