Turbo Air Swing Glass Door Freezer, 1 Section, 27"WTGF-23FB-N
Hydrocarbon Refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocar-bon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocar-bon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribu-tion to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo Freeze).
• Smart defrost system will defrost as needed.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
LED advertising panel
LED lighting offers 5 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
Triple pane heated glass doors
Equipped with unique triple-pane heated glass doors which enhance energy efficiency by preventing heat transfers and minimizing condensation. Lightweight door construction reduces door maintenance, bushing wear, and facilitates smooth door opening.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation.
Ergonomically designed doors
Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
LED interior lighting
Freezer holds -10°F ~ 5°F for the best in frozen food preservation
Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
Magnetic door gaskets
White and black color come standard
- Self-Cleaning Condenser available
- 4” casters, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: G8F6500101 (non-brake), G8F6500201 (w/ brake)
- Additional PE coated wire shelf: 30278R0102 (LED unit)
- Price tag channel: P0122K5100 (201/4”L)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- (1) triple pane heated glass door
- (4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves
- 17.7 cu. ft.
- 2/3 HP
- 5.3 Amps
- NEMA 5-15P