Turbo Air Glass Door Freezer, 2 Section, 2 Door, 54"WTGF-49F-N
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo freeze)
• Smart defrost system will defrost as needed.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants.Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
LED advertising panel
LED lighting offers 5 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
LED interior lighting
Triple pane heated glass doors
Equipped with unique triple-pane heated glass doors which enhance energy efficiency by preventing heat transfers and minimizing condensation. Lightweight door construction reduces door maintenance, bushing wear, and facilitates smooth door opening.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation.
Ergonomically designed doors
Customers' fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Freezer holds -10°F ~ 5°F for the best in frozen food preservation
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Magnetic door gaskets
- White and black color come standard
- Self-Cleaning Condenser available
- 4" caster, ½" diameter & 13 TPI: G8F6500101 (non-brake), G8F6500201 (w/ brake)
- Additional PE coated wire shelf: 30250R0600 (Left), 30250R0500 (Right)
- Price tag channel: P0122K5200 (21"L)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- (2) triple pane heated glass doors
- (8) adjustable heavy-duty PE coated shelves
- 39.88 cu.ft.
- NEMA 5-20P
- 9.8 Amps
- 1 HP