Turbo Air Super Deluxe Refrigerated Merchandiser, 1 Section, 25"WTGM-7SD-N6
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-600a)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass
Energy saving double pane glass doors are equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduces outer heat gain and decreases energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduces door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door opening.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED interior lighting
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Door locking system standard
• Two color options available (standard): Super Deluxe series comes in white cabinet (W) and black cabinet with black color trim (B).
* Please allow extra lead time for white cabinet with wine color trim.
• 2.5” dia. casters available -1/2” dia. & 13 TPI (Refer TGM-5SD-N6)
• Price tag channel available (optional): P0122K5700
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- 6.2 cu. ft.
- (1) double pane Low-E hinged glass door
- (3) adjustable PE coated wire shelves
- 1/8 HP
- 1.4 Amps
- NEMA 5-15P