Turbo Air Super Deluxe Refrigerated Merchandiser, 3 Section, 78"WTGM-72SD-N
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Hot gas condensate system
Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
Energy conserving fan control
Utilizing algorithmic air circulation for optimal temperature levels, our innovative fan control system conserves energy by at least 15% and increases compressor life by up to 30%.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Early Warning Alarm program detect issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass
Energy saving double pane glass doors are equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduce outer heat gain and decrease energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduce door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door openings.
Shadow free advertising panel
Turbo Air is a pioneer in the refrigerator industry on applying special LED Light Guided Panels (LGP). LGP increases panel visibility and eliminates shadows, enhancing any store atmosphere with eye-catching effects. LED lighting offers 5 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
LED interior lighting
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation.
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
• Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
• Door locking system standard
• Two color options available (standard): white cabinet (W) or black cabinet with black color trim (B)
• 4" caster, ½" diameter & 13 TPI: G8F6500101 (non-brake), G8F6500201 (w/ brake)
• Additional PE coated wire shelf: P0178K0100 (Left), P0178K0300 (Middle), P0178K0300(Middle), P0178K0200 (Right)
• Price tag channel: P0122K5600 (Left & Right, 21"L), P0122K5400 (Middle, 21-1/2"L)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A(BPA) and Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and
Cobalt sulfate heptahydrate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- (3) double pane glass doors with Low-E glass
- (12) adjustable heavy-duty PE coated shelves
- 67.98 cu.ft.
- NEMA 5-15P
- 7.9 Amps
- 1/2 HP